Performance Development and its Role in Achieving Excellence
- To familiarize participants with the concept and importance of performance development and its role in achieving excellence.
- Identify the requirements of performance development: concepts and requirements, elements and ingredients.
- Understand the dimensions of the process of measuring and developing the formulation of action plans for improving performance in organizations.
- Identify the criteria used in the formulation of work strategic plans for the development of performance.
- Enable participants to use the different methods and tools of performance development.
- Develop the skills of using the quantitative methods and realize their role in achieving excellence.
- Enable participants to formulate strategies to enhance the performance to improve productivity and achieve excellence.
- Identify the ways of developing the individual and institutional performance.
- Develop the skills of using performance indicators and measures.
- Enable participants to use computer information systems in developing action plans to improve performance productivity.
- Provide the participants with the skills of designing surveys to measure and improve productivity.
- Enable participants to implement and design measurement and evaluation plans to improve productivity and performance.
- Identify the factors and constraints of performance development and how to deal with preventively and remedially.